SECTION 1 - INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect information, including personal information, directly from you, from third-parties, and about you as you use our website (the “Site”) and our services (the “Services”, as defined in the Terms of Service).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT DIRECTLY FROM YOU
We collect information, including personal information, directly from you when you use our Services. Specifically, if you purchase something from our store, request information from us, subscribe to our blog, or otherwise use our Site or Services, we may collect your name, address, phone number, email address, contact information, or any other information that you choose to provide to us. From time to time, you may have the option to participate in surveys; if you choose to do so, we will collect information about you.
We may collect your location information when you are using our Site or Services. If you would like to block your location information from being shared, you may change your settings on the device you use to access this site.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
SECTION 2 - HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We primarily use your information, including your personal information, to provide our Services to you, register you to use our site, contact you to deliver certain information and/or materials you have requested, verify your authority to enter our site, improve the content and general administration of the site, provide you with notices regarding products and/or materials that you have purchased or may wish to purchase in the future, inform targeted advertising, respond to your inquiries, and/or notify you of items that we believe would be of interest to you. In particular, we use your information, which may include your personal information (collectively, “information”), for the following purposes:
To provide our Site and Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Site and Services, and for other customer servicepurposes, such as to respond to your inquiries
- For customer loyalty programs
- For marketing and advertising purposes, including to notify you about products and services that we believemay be of interest to you
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, and to otherwise personalize yourexperiences whileusing ourServices
- To send you surveys or newsletters
- To better understand how users access and use our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis
- To improve our Services
We may disclose the information we collect from you to third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf. For example, these vendors may assist us in managing our Site and our Services, and assisting us in performing Services that you have requested from us.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We also may share your information for the following reasons:
Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of ourassets are transferred to anothercompany, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer theinformation we have collected from you to the acquiring company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose the information we collect from you to comply with the law, ajudicial proceeding, courtorder or other legal process, such as in response to a subpoena.
- To Protect Us and Others. We may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it isnecessary to investigate, prevent ortake action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situationsinvolving potential threats to the safety of any person or violations of ourTerms of Service or thisPolicy.
- Aggregate and Anonymized Information. We may share aggregated or anonymized information about users withthird-parties for marketing,advertising, research, or similar purposes, such as to inform a merchant abouttraffic to our Site and for other statistical purposes.
SECTION 4 - TERMS OF SERVICE
Your use of our Site and Services, as well as any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service, including applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
In general, the third-party providers we use will use your information to perform the services they provide to us. However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
We do not share your personal information with nonaffiliated third-parties for their own marketing purposes.
SECTION 6 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
SECTION 7 - USER-GENERATED CONTENT
Certain portions of our Site may permit user-generated content, such as our blog. Any information that you post to our Site may be viewable by any other visitor to our Site. We are not responsible for the privacy of any information that you choose to post to our Site, or for the accuracy of any information contained in those postings. Any information that you disclose becomes public information. We cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law or your personal privacy.
SECTION 8 - COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING DEVICES
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computerwhen you close your browser orturn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems touniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged in tothe Site. This allows us to processyour online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you movethrough our Site.
- Persistent cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turnedoff your computer. We usepersistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about useractivity, which may be combined with other user information.
- Third-Party Cookies. We also may engage third-parties to track and analyze non-personally and personallyidentifiable data and to serveadvertisements. To do so, we may permit third-parties to apply cookies tousers of our Application, where permitted by law. We use thedata collected by such third-parties to helpus administer and improve the quality of the Site and to analyze site usage. Such third-parties may combinethe information that we provide about you with other information that they have collected.
For our website, most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer you can edit your browser options to block them in future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Site who disable their web browsers’ ability to accept cookies will be able to browse the Site; however, many site features, such as the shopping cart will not function if you disable cookies.
WEB BEACONS, PIXEL TAGS AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
We may use web beacons, such as clear GIFs, web bugs or pixel tags, which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs in connection with our Site to, among other things, track the activities of website visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about website usage. We and our third-party service providers also may use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers to help us track e-mail response rates, measure the success of our marketing campaigns, identify when our emails are viewed and track whether our e-mails are forwarded.
We work with third-party service providers who use the technologies described in this section to conduct website analytics to help us track and understand how visitors use our Site and our Services. For example, we use a variety of third-party web analytics to help us improve our Site, our Services’ performance and user experiences.
SECTION 9 - COLLECTION OF INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN
This site is not intended for children under the age of 13 and is not targeted to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
We may change this Policy from time to time, so be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to our policy to our Site. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide registered users with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on the Site or by sending an email to you at the email address that you have registered with us.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
SECTION 11 - QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at NuBest Salon, 1482 Northern Blvd Manhasset, New York 11030.