Berry Lip: Fall Makeup
Call it vampy or bewitching as deep-dark color stampedes into fall full-force. As New York Fashion Week proved, models one after another rode runways, fresh-faced with lip color strong and bold.
· If you’re looking to pump up and center-stage that pout or willing to take a plunge to the dark-side, here are a few fall-worthy options we pulled with help of our makeup advisers.
· Use a sheer or nude foundation to create a base to illuminate and highlight. This palette calls for an opalescent, pearl-like finish.
· Think smoky eye, this time in shades closer to skin tone. Plums and beige all work.
· Double coat lashes with matte black mascara
· AVA (pinot wine) and REBEL (deep plum) both nuBest Cosmetics lip colors are available at our makeup department come this fall.
|Deep bold color|
|Pearl finish and strong lip|