Seaweed Facial Benefits
Seaweed is rich in beneficial minerals, vitamins, amino acids and trace elements. In fact, seaweed contains virtually every mineral found in the ocean - a concentration nearly identical to the minerals found in human blood. The positive effects of seaweed on other health conditions - including menopause relief and prevention of birth defects - has inspired a legion of skincare products and spa treatments, including the seaweed facial. Through a calming process that often consists of several steps, the facial works quickly to reveal smooth, refreshed, glowing skin. It infuses the skin with a "diet" of minerals and vitamins, which eliminate impurities and toxins and leave the skin soft and hydrated. Seaweed facial benefits:
- Treats Acne: Anti-inflammatory properties packed in seaweed face mask will positively effect on acne blemishes. Experts say that inflammation is main cause of acne, along with it dead cells and excess sebum adds up to infection. Anti-inflammatory agents reduce inflammation and exfoliating properties in this facial will cleanse dead cells and dirt from the skin.
- Anti-aging: Ascorbic acid and selenium residing in seaweed postpones aging wrinkles and acts as an anti-aging facial.
- Increase Skin Metabolism: Seaweed is rich in Iodine, which boost functioning of thyroid glands. This in turn produces metabolism in blood stream that rejuvenates the skin.
- Skin Moisturizer: Seaweed consists of natural cleansing and hydrating properties, which treats dry and itchy skin.
- Treats Rosacea: B-1, B-2, B-3, B-6 and B-12 in seaweed face mask reduce the symptoms of rosacea.
- Reduce Dermatitis: With hydrating and healing properties in seaweed, you can use this face mask to reduce eczema flare-ups.