Love is in The Hair
Side-swept curls have been making waves on runways and on red carpets everywhere. And its no wonder, styling this look is so much easier than you might think. Here are a few easy steps to help you get the look.
Voluminous Side-Swept Curls:
1. Curl each section of hair around the barrel of a large curling iron.
2. Apply Redken Rough Paste to add texture to the curls.
3. Pin the hair back on one side of the head and to the side.
4. Gently brush or comb each curl out, until they get lose and start to resemble bigger waves.
5. Finally, hold the style in place with our clients’ favorite, Redken Forceful hairspray.
Best Face Shapes and Hair Types:
This style will look good on any face shape, with hair that is medium to coarse in texture and medium in density.