Achieving The Perfect Brows
It’s common knowledge that eyebrows are amongst the key-features when it comes to one’s face, so don’t ever neglect them! A pair of extremely-thin eyebrows can make you look considerably older. Here are a few simple tricks to ensure that your eyebrows look their best:
1. Your eyebrows should start straight up from the ball of your nose (not the edge of your nostrils), the arch should begin to round at the highest point, just outside each eyes’ iris and then go downwards towards the end of your eyes.
2. Adapt the shape of the eyebrows to the natural shape of your face. A round or heart-shaped face requires sharply-arched eyebrows, while an oval or rectangular face requires a softer, more rounded arch.
3. If you’re afraid to determine the shape of your eyebrows by yourself, don’t hesitate to get help by our professionals at nuBest. Just remember to let your eyebrows grow beforehand, so they can be shaped.
4. Use slanted tweezers, instead of needle-point ones. The former are better for grasping really short hairs.
5. Apply a clear brow gel so that your eyebrows maintain their shape all day long. You may also use the nourishing clear gel that you use as a base coat for your lashes.
6. To mask the holes in your brows, use a pencil, a shade lighter than your natural hair color.
7. To hide the tiny hairs that grow right beneath your eyebrows, but are too short to be grasped by tweezers, use a highlighter pencil in a soft, pale pink shade.
8. Don’t ever try to overly tweeze, thread or wax your brows in the hope that they’ll grow back fuller. You will run the risk of your brows not growing back much.