HOW TO: Tousled Beach Waves
To capture that easy, relaxed look of beachy hair, one doesn't need the actual beach at their fingertips. Instead, nuBest salon and spa will break down the style in five steps that can be achieved without knots of wind or salty waters. The key is: Kérastase.
- Begin by priming clean, damp hair with a Kérastase Thermique, which nourishes the hair fiber.
- Spray a generous amount of Kérastase Spray A Porter from high mid-lengths to ends — the perfect multi-dimensional beach spray.
- Tilting your head to the side, let ends fall into a towel then lift up toward the root area, allowing hair to fold & coil creating natural waves. Gently massage to remove additional moisture & lock the wave.
- Blow dry with a diffuser at medium heat & low velocity, 8 to 10" away from hair. To create extra texture, lightly mist Kérastase Spray A Porter again.
- Spray Kérastase Powder Bluff from roots to mid-lengths at the crown, top, and sides massaging at the roots to add volume.
Whether you have straight, wavy, curly, or relaxed hair — be sure to rock the coveted beachy waves look— no matter what!