Holiday Beauty Survival Guide
There are a lot of things we love about the holiday party season. Getting to dress up, rocking red lipstick on the regular— those are all very fun and enjoyable things. Less enjoyable are the beauty calamities that befall us this time of year. From battling dry skin to blustery winter weather that seems hell bent on ruining your meticulously crafted smoky eye, the holidays can be downright brutal on your beauty game. That's where we come in: We've rounded up 5 holiday essentials that will have you prepped, polished, and looking fly this winter.
- Red lips are great. Take your pout to the next level with a soft, matte finish.
- Nothing glams up your 'do quite like a glitzy hair accessory. Just twist your hair up, pop the clip in, and you've got a glam-looking updo with practically zero effort.
- A metallic eyeshadow is practically a requirement for any holiday party. Find a gorgeous palette that has colors that will look amazing on every skin tone.
- It goes without saying that dry skin is a problem this time of year, so make sure you stock up on thick and hydrating body moisturizer.
- Tote all your essentials in a chic leather beauty bag and you’re good to go!