Essie Fall 2014 Collection at nuBest
Your best accessory is at your fingertips, literally. Nail art is becoming a growing trend. From simple, one polish manicures to elaborate nail art, with a bit of ingenuity and some knowledge of coming trends, there’s something for everyone.
Dress To Kilt from Essie’s fall 2014 collection is a palette of six shades that blends rich, autumnal hues with dusty neutrals that can be mixed and matched for nail art or simply worn in all their creme glory.
THE COLLECTION INCLUDES:
- Dressed to Kilt – a dangerously seductive red
- Take It Outside – a neutral grey nude, with a hint of cooling pink
- Fall In Line – an enigmatic jade green
- The Perfect Cover Up – a powerful peacock teal
- Style Cartel – a unique blue that straddles between cobalt and navy
- Partner In Crime – a rich, warm chocolate brown creme
Yes, the collection is available at nuBest salon and spa. Be sure to make an appointment at 516.627.9444 to try it out. You're pretty tempted, aren't you?