#NYFW Beauty Survival Kit
It's that time of the year again: The craziness of New York Fashion Week. The hustle and bustle can drive a woman crazy, but watching fashion will keep her sane. Carrying around a huge chic bag is a must, but what do you keep inside the bag? Here are 5 essentials to get you through the madness!
- After a long day of constant shows and endless parties, treat your complexion to these invigorating, Vitamin C-infused wipes. They’re great for removing stubborn makeup and giving your skin a just-cleansed feel, all in go.
- When you’re trying to make it from show to show, it may be hard to squeeze in time for some actual food. But for a nutritious treat, you can totally sneak inside your bag, look for a naturally flavored protein shake to keep you full in between meals.
- Pack your trendy headphones to kill some time on the subway. Chill out and unwind with your Fashion Week playlist.
- Sure, you’d love to rock those stilettos all day long—but when those feet become sore beyond belief, try switching over to some flats for instant relief.
- For heel pain caused by those stilettos or painful headaches that just won’t quit, Motrin always makes a trusty purse staple.
Now don't forget your lip blam, sunnies, camera, and smart phone. Fashion week is fun if you're prepared. Don't get caught slipping.
Happy Spring/Summer 2015 -- New York Fashion Week!