Simple, Yet Bold: Makeup for Memorial Day Weekend
1. Tangerine Pout: This is the perfect weekend to wear a summer bright on your lips. While orange may be a tricky color, it’s best to just throw caution to the wind and go for it. You can either go simple with the rest of your makeup or go for a full-on color play by wearing a contrasting hue on the eyes.
2. Strong Brow & Red Lip: There’s nothing like a good strong brow, very little else and a full-bodied red lip. Fill in the brows with a powder, pencil, or gel slightly lighter than your hair color and then top it off with a blue-red matte color.
3. Pretty Pastels: The thing about a look like this is that it looks good on every skin tone. Simply grab a soft yellow-green-blue eyeliner pencil and use it to line just under the lower waterline. Then pair it with a soft pink lipstick of your choice.
4. Bold cheeks, neutral lips: This is such a pretty summer look and it requires very little effort to pull off. Start with a coral blush swept along the cheekbones, making sure to set it with loose powder to give more of a “lit from within” look. Then finish with a pink-brown lip-gloss.
5. Highlighted Cheeks: With very little (or a lot, your choice) on the face, a good golden highlighter on the cheeks will take you from “well…” to “WOW!” Just dust a golden bronzer on the tops of the cheekbones and blend towards the temples.
Have a great Memorial Day weekend! We hope to have gotten you inspired!